Dr. Terry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office497 Azalea Dr
Oxford, MS 38655Phone(662) 513-2000Fax(662) 513-2001
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Hand Surgery, 1995 - 1996
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- Duke University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1991
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsReconstruction of the medial collateral ligament with flexor carpi radialis tendon graft for instability after capitellocondylar total elbow arthroplasty.Christopher P. Chiodo, Cooper L Terry, Mark J. Koris> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 1999 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: