Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532Phone+1 914-493-6820
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cordelia Sharma is an intensivist with more than 25 years of experience in the practice of critical care medicine and currently works independently in NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus and Health and hospital system in NYC.She received her medical degree from Stanley Medical College SMC and has been in practice 30 years. She specializes in critical care medicine and has broad experience workng in medical, surgical, cardiothoracic and Trauma ICUs. She is also interested in health care delivery systems and in Telemedicine.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education/Presbyterian Shadyside HospitalFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Stanley Medical College SMCClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2012
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: