Dr. Levine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 Nw 14th St
Box 356161, Ne-306
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-6466
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2008 - 2015
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Retrospective Review of Surgical Site Infections after Endoscopic Endonasal Sellar and Parasellar Surgery: Multicenter Quality Data from the North American Skull Base ...Sara Saleh, Stephen E Sullivan, Emily Bellile, Christopher Roxbury, Paramita Das, Ralph Abi Hachem, Feras Ackall, David Jang, Emrah Celtikci, Muammer Melih Sahin, Glen...> ;Journal of neurological surgery. Part B, Skull base. 2022 Dec 1
- Multidisciplinary Postoperative Care Pathway to Reduce Readmissions following Endoscopic Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery: Improving Quality of Patient Care.Michael K Ghiam, Ibrahim A Ali, Cortney L Dable, Alejandro R Ayala, Atil Y Kargi, Ricardo J Komotar, Corinna G Levine, Zoukaa Sargi> ;Journal of neurological surgery. Part B, Skull base. 2022 Dec 1
- Opiate vs non-opiate prescription medication for pain control after endoscopic sinus surgery for chronic rhinosinusitis.Jenna E. Bergman, Roy R. Casiano, Ana B. Perez, Alejandro Mantero, Corinna G. Levine> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis Affects Hispanic Patients Worse and for Longer Compared to Non-HispanicsJuly 31st, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: