Dr. Robertson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Swiftwater, PA 18370Phone(570) 957-0968
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSafety and Immunogenicity of a Full-dose, Split-virion, Inactivated, Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Children 6-35 Months of Age: A Randomized Controlled Cli...Corwin A. Robertson, Monica Mercer, Alexandre Selmani, Nicola P. Klein, Robert Jeanfreau, David P. Greenberg> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2019 Mar 1
- Safety and Immunogenicity of a Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine in Adults 65 Y of Age and OlderMichael D Decker, Corwin A Robertson, David P Greenberg> ;Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics.
- 13 citationsSafety and immunogenicity of a booster dose of meningococcal (groups A, C, W, and Y) polysaccharide diphtheria toxoid conjugate vaccine.Corwin A. Robertson, David P. Greenberg, James Hedrick, Michael E. Pichichero, Michael D. Decker, Martha Saunders> ;Vaccine. 2016 Oct 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: