Craig Barnes, MD
Associate Professor, Radiology, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- 1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phone: (602) 933-1213
Fax: (602) 933-1214
Dr. Barnes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Barnes's Education & Medical Training
- Wake Forest UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Radiology
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Radiology
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Barnes's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyPediatric Radiology
Dr. Barnes's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Barnes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Retropharyngeal edema: an unusual manifestation of Kawasaki disease. Langley, E.W., Kirse, D.K., Barnes, C.E., Covitz, W., Shetty, A.K.; J Emerg Med. 2010-08-01.
- MR urography: techniques and clinical applications. Leyendecker, J.R., Barnes, C.E., Zagoria, R.J.; Radiographics. 2008-01-01.
- Soft tissue amyloidoma of the extremities: a case report and review of the literature. Bardin, R.L., Barnes, C.E., Stanton, C.A., Geisinger, K.R.; Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2004 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Craig Barnes, Dr. Craig Barnes, MD, Dr. C Barnes, Dr. Craig E Barnes
- 28 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 28 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Barnes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, AZ)
- Christopher Colling, MD
- Nicholas Rosati, MD
- Patricia Thorpe, MD
- Walter Durham, DO
- Poornima Kathpalia, MD
- Arthur Radow, MD
- Mark Jenkins II, MD
- James Gerace Jr., MD
- Michael Johnson, MD
- Susan (White Braunstein) White, MD