Are you Dr. Boisvert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1464 Jefferson St N
Lewisburg, WV 24901Phone+1 304-645-3220Fax+1 304-645-4103
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Boisvert, DO is a family physician in Lewisburg, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Arkansas, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 1988 - 2023
- AR State License 1984 - 1990
- PA State License 1983 - 1994
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Building on WVSOM's Mission of Education and Scholarly Activity.Jandy B. Hanna, Craig S. Boisvert> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2019 Mar 1
- 1 citationsRelationship of admissions variables and college of osteopathic medicine variables to performance on COMLEX-USA level 3.Helen H. Baker, Victoria L. Shuman, Lance Ridpath, Lorenzo L. Pence, Robert M. Fisk, Craig S. Boisvert> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2015 Feb 1
- 5 citationsWhich U.S. medical schools are providing the most physicians for the Appalachian region of the United StatesHelen H. Baker, Donald E. Pathman, James W. Nemitz, Craig S. Boisvert, Robert J. Schwartz, Lance Ridpath> ;Academic Medicine. 2012 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Gov. Justice: “The Health and Safety of All West Virginians Is the Highest Priority and We Are Monitoring Coronavirus Around the Clock”March 5th, 2020
- WVSOM Dean to Retire at End of Academic YearMarch 18th, 2021
- WVSOM Names New DeanMarch 18th, 2021
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia