Are you Dr. Cook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 88 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3550 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604Phone+1 801-374-9625Fax+1 801-374-9690
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Cook, MD is a general surgeon in Provo, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah. He is affiliated with Utah Valley Hospital, Orem Community Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsProlonged SARS-CoV-2 Illness in a Patient Receiving Ocrelizumab for Multiple SclerosisElena G. Gibson, Melissa Pender, Michael Angerbauer, Craig S. Cook, Barbara E. Jones, Adam M. Spivak, Emily S Spivak, Sankar Swaminathan> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2021 Apr 8
- 1 citationsCook's Hernia: Renal Tumor Parasitic Vessels Herniating into Right Inguinal Canal.Zac Taylor, Alexandra Brimley, McKay Meinzer, Craig Cook, Sean Henderson> ;Current Urology. 2020 Oct 13
- 12 citationsApplying the principles of isotope analysis in plant and animal ecology to forensic science in the AmericasLesley A. Chesson, Janet E. Barnette, Gabriel J. Bowen, J. Renée Brooks, John F. Casale, Thure E. Cerling, Craig S. Cook, C. B. Douthitt, John D. Howa, Janet M. Hurley...> ;Oecologia. 2018 Jun 28
- Join now to see all
- Life and Death Situations: Utah Valley HospitalJune 30th, 2020