Dr. Fockler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office321 Main St Ste 3g
Johnstown, PA 15901Phone(814) 535-7576Fax(814) 536-4819
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1995 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effective amplification of long targets from cloned inserts and human genomic DNA.Cheng, S., Fockler, C., Barnes, W. M., Higuchi, R.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Jun 7
- Kinetic PCR analysis: real-time monitoring of DNA amplification reactions.Higuchi, R., Fockler, C., Dollinger, G., Watson, R.> ;Biotechnology (N Y). 1993 Sep
- Chan Soon-Shiong Medical CenterWindber, Pennsylvania
- James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAltoona, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: