Overview of Dr. Grossman
Dr. Craig Grossman is a radiation oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Stony Brook University Hospital, and Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University and has been in practice 11 years. He is one of 14 doctors at Stony Brook University Hospital and one of 6 doctors at Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center who specialize in Radiation Oncology. He has more than 10 publications and over 250 citings.
OfficeMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
1275 York Ave.
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Chicago/University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2007 - 2009
- Frankford HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2010
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Influence of hydrogel spacer placement with prostate brachytherapy on rectal and urinary toxicityAchiraya Teyateeti, Craig Grossman, Marisa A. Kollmeier, Megan Fiasconaro, Margaret Hopkins, Sean McBride, Daniel Gorovets, Daniel Shasha, Gil'ad N. Cohen, Zhigang Zha...> ;BJUI. 2021 Sep 2
- Risk of adverse pathological features for intermediate risk prostate cancer: Clinical implications for definitive radiation therapy.Hong Zhang, C.W. Doucette, Hongmei Yang, Sanjukta Bandyopadhyay, Craig E Grossman, Edward M. Messing, Yuhchyau Chen> ;PLOS ONE. 2021 Jul 15
- 9 citationsPhotodynamic therapy of disseminated non-small cell lung carcinoma in a murine modelCraig E. Grossman, Stephen Pickup, Amy C. Durham, E. Paul Wileyto, Mary E. Putt, Theresa M. Busch> ;Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 2011 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: