Dr. Hornbarger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10107 Ridgegate Pkwy, Suite 370
Lone Tree, CO 80124Phone+1 720-282-8006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Hornbarger is a general surgeon in Highlands Ranch, CO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Parker Adventist Hospital, Sky Ridge Medical Center, UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, and University of Colorado Hospital. He received his medical degree from University at Buffalo School of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He is experienced in hernias and mis robotic surgery for gerd, colon resection, etepp repair for ventral/incisional hernias, laparoscopic appendectomy, trauma care, acute care open surgical procedures in the abdomen.
Education & Training
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2008
- OK State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: