Are you Dr. Lewis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Main St
Livermore Falls, ME 04254Phone+1 207-897-4345Fax+1 207-897-2321
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Lewis, MD is an internist in Livermore Falls, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Franklin Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1988 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsEarly, progressive, and sustained dysfunction of sensory axons underlies paclitaxel-induced neuropathy.Susanna B. Park, Cindy S.-Y. Lin, Arun V. Krishnan, Michael Friedlander, Craig R. Lewis, Matthew C. Kiernan> ;Muscle & Nerve. 2011 Mar 1
- Early, progressive, and sustained dysfunction of sensory axons underlies paclitaxel-induced neuropathy.Park, S.B., Lin, C.S., Krishnan, A.V., Friedlander, M.L., Lewis, C.R., Kiernan, M.C.> ;Muscle Nerve. 2010-12-09
- 46 citationsComparison of Two Standard Chemotherapy Regimens for Good-Prognosis Germ Cell Tumors: Updated Analysis of a Randomized TrialPeter Grimison, Martin R. Stockler, Damien Thomson, Ian N. Olver, Vernon Harvey, Val Gebski, Craig R. Lewis, John A. Levi, Michael Boyer, Howard Gurney, Paul Craft, Am...> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2010 Aug 18
- Join now to see all
- Franklin Memorial HospitalFarmington, Maine