Dr. Phelps is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1710 W 3rd St
Elk City, OK 73644Phone(580) 225-8600Fax(580) 225-8603
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Tulsa Med Education Foundation IncResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1976 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsDual biomarkers of anaerobic hydrocarbon degradation in historically contaminated groundwater.Amita. R. Oka, Craig D. Phelps, Xiangyang Zhu, Diane. L. Saber, Lily Y. Young> ;Environmental Science & Technology. 2011 Mar 25
- 33 citationsAnaerobic Biodegradation of n-Hexadecane by a Nitrate-Reducing ConsortiumAmy V. Callaghan, Meghan Tierney, Craig D. Phelps, Lily Y. Young> ;Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 2009 Mar 1
- 19 citationsIdentification of Critical Members in a Sulfidogenic Benzene-Degrading Consortium by DNA Stable Isotope ProbingAmita. R. Oka, Craig D. Phelps, Lora McGuinness, Adam C. Mumford, Lily Y. Young, Lee J. Kerkhof> ;Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 2008 Oct 15
- Join now to see all
- Great Plains Regional Medical CenterElk City, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: