Are you Dr. Sullivan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office63 Crescent Ave
Northfield, VT 05663Phone(802) 485-4161Fax(802) 485-4163
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Sullivan, MD is a board certified family physician in Northfield, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont. He is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Middlesex HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical CenterMontpelier, Vermont