Dr. Wendt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14695 Park Ave
Charlevoix, MI 49720Phone+1 231-547-2812Fax+1 231-547-3067
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Bradykinin and angiotensin immunoreactivity in atherosclerotic plaques of human aortas.Craig D. Wendt, Theodore L. Goodfreind> ;Experimental and Molecular Pathology. 1979 Oct 1
- Munson Healthcare Charlevoix HospitalCharlevoix, Michigan
- McLaren Northern MichiganPetoskey, Michigan
- Spectrum Health Gerber MemorialFremont, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: