Dr. Iditoiu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18101 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111Phone(216) 476-7052
- Is this information wrong?
- Over 17 years multi specialty experience including private practice solo practitioner as well as
anesthesia care team model. Proficient with most US guided peripheral nerve blocks for upper and lower
extremity procedures, neuraxial blocks, high risk OB and most anesthetic sub specialties including
pediatrics, cardio-thoracic, neurosurgery, orthopedics and robotic procedures. Hands on clinical oriented
practitioner, comfortable to perform in a high paced and high pressure environment. Excellent relationship
with colleagues, surgeons and ancillary personnel.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2004
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Transient Neurologic Syndrome In An Obstetric PatientL. Hutka, A. Volio, K. Elliott, C. Iditoiu, S. Ayad
- Ohio Society of AnesthesiologistsMember
- Cleveland Society of AnesthesiologistsMember
- Romanian, German
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: