Dr. Armstrong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3730 W 4700 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84129Phone(801) 213-9200Fax(801) 213-9202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- CO State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- UT State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- University of Utah HealthSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: