Dr. Moore-Maxwell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Moore-Maxwell's full profile
OfficeVa Comm Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med
Richmond, VA 23298Phone+1 757-286-7116
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2000 - 2004
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2011
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsMucinous adenocarcinoma arising in rectovaginal fistulas associated with Crohn's disease.Crystal A Moore-Maxwell, Stanley J. Robboy> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2004 Apr 1
- 30 citationsChemotherapy-induced toxic leukoencephalopathy causes a wide range of symptoms: a series of four autopsies.Crystal A Moore-Maxwell, Michael B. Datto, Christine M. Hulette> ;Modern Pathology. 2004 Feb 1
- 22 citationsPlacental site trophoblastic tumor arising from antecedent molar pregnancy.Crystal A Moore-Maxwell, Stanley J. Robboy> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2004 Feb 1
- Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHampton, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: