Curtis Alitz, MD
- 900 Washington Rd
Credentials Office, Keller Army Community Hospital
West Point, NY 10996
Phone: (845) 938-3470
Fax: (845) 938-6806
Dr. Alitz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Alitz's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- D D Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Madigan Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year
- Duke University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alitz's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License1988 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Alitz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Lisfranc injury in a west point cadet. Diebal, A. R.,Westrick, R. B.,Alitz, C.,Gerber, J. P.; Sports Health. 2014 Jan 16.
- Forefoot Running Improves Pain and Disability Associated With Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome. Diebal, A. R., Gregory, R., Alitz, C., Gerber, J. P.; Am J Sports Med. 2012 May.
- Risk factors for syndesmotic and medial ankle sprain: role of sex, sport, and level of competition. Waterman, B.R., Belmont, P.J., Cameron, K.L., Svoboda, S.J., Alitz, C.J., Owens, B.D.; Am J Sports Med. 2011 May.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Curtis Alitz, Dr. Curtis Alitz, MD, Dr. C Alitz, Dr. Curtis Jeffrey Alitz
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alitz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, NY)
- Daniel Federowicz, MD
- Orrin Sherman, MD
- Joseph Ogyaadu, MD
- Samir El-Yamani, MD
- Albert Panozzo, MD
- Neema Pourtaheri, MD
- John Brosnan, MD
- David Dynof, MD
- Charles Pyke, MD
- Louis Benton, MD