Dr. Andersen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3845 W 4700 S
Taylorsville, UT 84118Phone(801) 840-2100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Utah Valley HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1991 - Present
- LA State Medical License 1990 - 1997
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Intermountain Medical CenterSalt Lake City, Utah
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: