Are you Dr. Li?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 78 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Hospital Way
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 239-1029Fax(208) 239-3754
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Curtis Li, MD is a cardiologist in Pocatello, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Oregon, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Portneuf Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1983
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1980 - 1982
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1983 - Present
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Prenatal steroid administration leads to adult pericardial and hepatic steatosis in male baboons.Kuo, A. H.,Li, J.,Li, C.,Huber, H. F.,Schwab, M.,Nathanielsz, P. W.,Clarke, G. D.> ;Int J Obes (Lond). 1900 Jan 01
- Pressure-driven, resistive magnetohydrodynamic interchange instabilities in laser-produced high-energy-density plasmas.Li, C. K.,Frenje, J. A.,Petrasso, R. D.,Séguin, F. H.,Amendt, P. A.,Landen, O. L.,Town, R. P.,Betti, R.,Knauer, J. P.,Meyerhofer, D. D.,Soures, J. M.> ;Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2009 Aug 08
- Diabetes and anxiety in US adults: findings from the 2006 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System.Li, C.,Barker, L.,Ford, E. S.,Zhang, X.,Strine, T. W.,Mokdad, A. H.> ;Diabet. Med.. 2008 Jul 23
- Join now to see all