Are you Dr. Schreiber?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1245 N Butterfield Rd
Bolivar, MO 65613Phone(417) 327-3530Fax(417) 327-3543
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Curtis Schreiber, MD is a board certified neurologist in Bolivar, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1991
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- A Study of Solanezumab (LY2062430) in Participants With Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01
Publications & Presentations
- The otolaryngologist's challenge: the differential diagnosis of the positive scan.Curtis P. Schreiber> ;Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2014 Apr 1
- 75 citationsA Multi-Center Double-Blind Pilot Comparison of OnabotulinumtoxinA and Topiramate for the Prophylactic Treatment of Chronic MigraineRoger Cady, Curtis P. Schreiber, John A. H. Porter, Andrew M. Blumenfeld, Kathleen Farmer> ;Headache. 2011 Jan 1
- 15 citationsSinus problems as a cause of headache refractoriness and migraine chronification.Roger Cady, Curtis P. Schreiber> ;Current Pain and Headache Reports. 2009 Jul 14
- Join now to see all
- Bolivar Neurologist Hopes Clinical Research Will Provide Clues About Alzheimer’sJune 6th, 2020
- Citizens Memorial HospitalBolivar, Missouri