Cynthia Bither is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- University of Vermont BSN, 1976 - 1980
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Clinical Nursing Excellence Heart Failure Society of American, 2019
- Clinical Nursing Excellence American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 2011
- American Association of Heart Failure NursesPast President
- Heart Failure Society of AmericaMember
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN) certification review course: the impact on heart failure nurses' knowledge.Kelley M. Anderson, Cynthia Bither, Natalie Andon> ;Heart & Lung. 2018 Jan 1
- 2 citationsTeam based care.Cynthia Bither> ;Heart & Lung. 2018 Jan 1
- "It's not my organization, it's ours".Cynthia Bither> ;Heart & Lung. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Office110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-877-8490
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: