Cynthia Dunn Beam, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Cynthia (Dunn) Beam is a neurology physician assistant in Durham, NC and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She is experienced in neurodegenerative disease and neurocognitive/neurobehavioral disorders, movement disorders, internal medicine.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- Duke University HospitalDurham, North Carolina
Education & Training
- Old Dominion University BS, Exercise Physiology - clinical track; minor - Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 1998 - 2020
- Eastern Virginia Medical School MPAS, Physician Assistant Studies, 2005 - 2007
- Tidewater Community CollegeAS, Magna Cum Laude, 1995 - 1998
- American Academy of Neurology — AANMember
Office932 Morreene Rd.
Durham, NC 27705Phone(919) 668-2798
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: