Dr. Sfeir is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Tozer Rd
Beverly, MA 01915Phone(978) 712-1100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2008 - 2010
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- St Joseph's University Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsDietary calcium and vitamin D intake in an adult Middle Eastern population: food sources and relation to lifestyle and PTH.Marie-Hélène Gannagé-Yared, Rana Chemali, Cynthia Sfeir, Ghassan Maalouf, Georges Halaby> ;International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research. 2005 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: