Are you Dr. Hicklin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 Heywood Ave
Spartanburg, SC 29302Phone(864) 573-9595Fax(864) 585-3752
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. D Hicklin, MD is a family physician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- WellStar Atlanta Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- The Prx1 homeobox gene is critical for molar tooth morphogenesis.Mitchell, J.M., Hicklin, D.M., Doughty, P.M., Hicklin, J.H., Dickert, J.W., Tolbert, S.M., Peterkova, R., Kern, M.J.> ;J Dent Res. 2006 Oct
- GeneChip microarrays facilitate identification of Protease Nexin-1 as a target gene of the Prx2 (S8) homeoprotein.Scott, K. K., Norris, R. A., Potter, S. S., Norrington, D. W., Baybo, M. A., Hicklin, D. M., Kern, M. J.> ;DNA Cell Biol. 2003 Feb