Dr. Kang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1051 E Hillsdale Blvd
Foster City, CA 94404
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsDistinctive microbiomes and metabolites linked with weight loss after gastric bypass, but not gastric bandingZehra Esra Ilhan, John K. DiBaise, Nancy G. Isern, David W. Hoyt, Andrew K. Marcus, Dae Wook Kang, Michael D. Crowell, Bruce E. Rittmann, Rosa Krajmalnik-Brown> ;The ISME Journal. 2017 May 26
- 439 citationsMicrobiota Transfer Therapy alters gut ecosystem and improves gastrointestinal and autism symptoms: an open-label studyDae Wook Kang, James B. Adams, Ann C. Gregory, Thomas J. Borody, Lauren Chittick, Alessio Fasano, Alexander Khoruts, Elizabeth Geis, Juan Maldonado, Sharon McDonough-M...> ;Microbiome. 2017 Jan 23
- 454 citationsReduced Incidence of Prevotella and Other Fermenters in Intestinal Microflora of Autistic ChildrenDae Wook Kang, Jin Park, Zehra Esra Ilhan, Garrick Wallstrom, Joshua LaBaer, James B. Adams, Rosa Krajmalnik-Brown> ;PLOS ONE. 2013 Jul 3
- Join now to see all
- O'Connor HospitalSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: