Dr. Bassen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office816 Middle rd.
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 356-1940
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- Brown University Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2002
- Princeton UniversityAB, English, Magna cum Laude, 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distnguished Fellow American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Directions.Bassen, D.> ;Ann. Intern. Med.. 2019 May 21
- 9 citationsThe role of the family in resolving bioethical dilemmas: clinical insights from a family systems perspective.David B. Seaburn, Susan H. McDaniel, Scott Kim, Daisy Bassen> ;Journal of Clinical Ethics. 2004 Jan 1
- Distinguished Fellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: