Are you Dr. Claflin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office921 Ne 23rd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73105Phone+1 405-425-4486Fax+1 405-419-4250
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dale Claflin, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma. He is affiliated with St. John Medical Center.
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace Medicine Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1968
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
- Oklahoma County Student Diagnosed with Active TuberculosisOctober 1st, 2019
- Health Officials Investigate Tuberculosis Case in Oklahoma County StudentOctober 1st, 2019
- Western Heights Middle School Student Sick with TuberculosisOctober 1st, 2019
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma