Are you Dr. Doerr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1390 US Highway 61
Festus, MO 63028Phone(636) 933-8050Fax(636) 933-8047
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dale Doerr, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Festus, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Illinois. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South and St. Luke's Des Peres Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1982
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- MO State Medical License 1983 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEffect of cyclosporine on carcinogenesis induced in rats by N-Methyl-N′-Nitro-N-NitrosoguanidineFrank E. Johnson, Elene M. Awad, Dale E. Doerr, Marie C. LaRegina, Kym C. Tolman, Wayne A. Stoutenger, David R. Herbold> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1984 Sep 1