Dr. Korn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4430 Missouri Ave
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473Phone(573) 596-0035
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 1999
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 1996
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of Factor V Leiden testing for idiopathic venous thromboembolism is unclear.Dale E Korn, James J. Stevermer> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2002 Jul 1
- General Leonard Wood Army Community HospitalFort Leonard Wood, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: