Dr. Panzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office414 Paoli Pike
Frazer, PA 19355Phone+1 610-651-0657Fax+1 610-722-0704
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1997
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1991 - 1994
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Brain Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPanel report: multiple models in clinical practice: bane or blessing?Dale E. Panzer> ;Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association. 2008 Jun 1
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation HospitalMalvern, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: