Are you Dr. Stovall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1441 N Beckley Ave
Dallas, TX 75203Phone(214) 947-6700Fax(214) 947-6701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dale Stovall, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Virginia, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University at LubbockResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1985 - 1989
- Texas Tech University at LubbockClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2018
- IA State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- NC State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Recommendations for reducing the risk of viral transmission during fertility treatment with the use of autologous gametes: a committee opinionAlan S. Penzias, Ricardo Azziz, Kristin Bendikson, Tommaso Falcone, Karl R. Hansen, Micah J. Hill, William W. Hurd, Sangita Jindal, Suleena Kansal Kalra, Jennifer Mers...> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2020 Dec 1
- Testing and interpreting measures of ovarian reserve: a committee opinionAlan S. Penzias, Ricardo Azziz, Kristin Bendikson, Tommaso Falcone, Karl R. Hansen, Micah Hill, William W. Hurd, Sangita Jindal, Suleena Kansal Kalra, Jennifer Mersere...> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2020 Dec 1
- 1 citationsEctopic Pregnancy During Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): To Operate, or Not to Operate.Keith A. Hansen, Dale W. Stovall> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Evaluation of the Azoospermic Male: A Committee OpinionMay 21st, 2018
- Vasomotor TSE 424 In Healthy Postmenopausal WomenNational Center For Research Resources2000
- Methodist Dallas Medical CenterDallas, Texas