Are you Dr. Nessim?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11937 Us Highway 271
Tyler, TX 75708Phone(903) 877-7777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dalia Nessim, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in Tyler, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with UT Health North Campus Tyler.
Education & Training
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsSubclinical nephrotoxicity caused by smoking and occupational silica exposure among Egyptian industrial workers.Ibrahim El-Safty, Mohsen Gadallah, Ahmed E. Shouman, Dalia E Nessim> ;Archives of Medical Research. 2003 Sep 1
- UT Health North Campus TylerTyler, Texas