Are you Dr. Randolph?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1405 Clifton Rd Ne
Division Of Emergency Medicine
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 785-7142Fax(404) 785-7989
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dallin Randolph, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Emory University Hospital and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1980
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1988
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- WI State Medical License 1978 - 1987
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine