Dr. Abreu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWashington Univ Sch of Med
Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMonogenic and syndromic diabetes due to endoplasmic reticulum stress.Stephen I. Stone, Damien Abreu, Janet B. McGill, Fumihiko Urano> ;Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsCalpain inhibitor and ibudilast rescue β cell functions in a cellular model of Wolfram syndrome.Lien D. Nguyen, Tom T. Fischer, Damien Abreu, Alfredo Arroyo, Fumihiko Urano, Barbara E. Ehrlich> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2020 Jul 6
- 3 citationsA soluble endoplasmic reticulum factor as regenerative therapy for Wolfram syndrome.Jana Mahadevan, Shuntaro Morikawa, Takuya Yagi, Damien Abreu, Simin Lu, Kohsuke Kanekura, Cris M. Brown, Fumihiko Urano> ;Laboratory Investigation. 2020 May 4
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: