Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office118 N 14TH ST
Murray, KY 42071Fax(270) 759-4745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dan Miller is an internist in Murray, KY and is affiliated with Murray-Calloway County Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Louisville School of Medicine and has been in practice 41 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist. He retired in Feb 2020
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- This Startup Is Training Doctors to Deliver Better Care for People of ColorJuly 2nd, 2021
- The Coming Crisis in Dementia Care and Why Pa. Is Woefully UnpreparedSeptember 3rd, 2021
- Oregon DEQ Says Cloth Masks Won't Protect from Wildfire Smoke, Offers Other AdviceJuly 22nd, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Murray-Calloway County HospitalMurray, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: