Are you Dr. Wiesemeyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 N Harvard Ave
Tulsa, OK 74115Phone+1 918-832-6049Fax+1 918-832-6055
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dan Wiesemeyer, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center and St. John Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1982
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1981 - 1988
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsIntrathecal opioid conversions: the importance of lipophilicity.Mike Royal, Dan L. Wiesemeyer, Vitaly Gordin> ;Neuromodulation. 1998 Oct 1