Are you Dr. Garrett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Chatham St
Sanford, NC 27330Phone(919) 775-1115Fax(919) 775-1113
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dana Garrett, MD is a board certified family physician in Sanford, North Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. She is affiliated with Central Carolina Hospital.
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SuiteMed EMR, Fox Meadows Software, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Central Carolina HospitalSanford, North Carolina