Dr. Giel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUT Le Bonheur Pediatric Specialists, Inc.
51 N. Dunlap, Suite G145
Memphis, TN 38103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Pediatric Urology, 2006 - 2008
- University of TennesseeResidency, Urology, 2002 - 2006
- University of TennesseeResidency, Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Masquerading as Scrotal Masses in Adolescents.Kaitlen S Schexnayder, Vanessa Ortiz-Hernandez, Nicholas J Nordin, Dana W Giel> ;Urology. 2022 Aug 23
- Pyeloplasty with ureteral stent placement in children: Do prophylactic antibiotics serve a purpose?Sara Vidovic, Tristan Hayes, Jay Fowke, Joseph K Cline, Glenn M Cannon, Marc A Colaco, Kelly A Swords, Laura B Cornwell, Carlos Villanueva, Sean T Corbett, Kimberly Ma...> ;Journal of pediatric urology. 2022 Apr 11
- EDITORIAL COMMENT.Dana W Giel> ;Urology. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Society for Pediatric UrologyMember
- Society for Fetal UrologyMember
- Society of Women in UrologyMember
- American Association of Pediatric UrologistsMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: