Dana S. Miles, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Emergency Medicine (CAQ)
Education & Training
- A. T. Still UniversityDoctor of Medical Science (DMSc), 2022 - 2023
- Harvard University: Extension SchoolALB-Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Concentration: Science, Double Minor: Biology and Psychology, 2013 - 2020
- A. T. Still UniversityMS, Advanced Physician Assistant, Emergency and Family Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- Cuyahoga Community CollegePhysician Assistant, 2005
Publications & Presentations
- PAs and Advanced Airway Training:the Intubation ConsternationDana S. Miles DMSc (cand.), MS, PA-C, CAQ-EM, The Clinical Advisor, 6/14/2023
- Is Point-of-Care Ultrasound Training Feasible During PA Programs?Dana S. Miles DMSc (candidate), MS, PA-C, CAQ-EM, The Clinical Advisor, 10/5/2022
Office108 Pollock St.
Beaufort, NC 28516Phone+1 419-989-5984
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: