Dr. Zoorob is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5308 Harroun Road
Suite 175 (New Medical Office Bldg)
Sylvania, OH 43560Phone(567) 585-0240Fax(567) 585-0241
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of CincinnatiMasters in Health Administration, 2017 - 2019
- Christ HospitalFellowship, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery , 2011 - 2014
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007 - 2011
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- KS State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Trigger Point Injections and Pelvic Rehabilitation for the Treatment of Pelvic Floor Myalgia and Sexual Pain Start of enrollment: 2013 Aug 01Zoorob, D.,South, M.
- Clitoral Location in Relation to Sexual Function Using Pelvic MRI: A Case-Control Study Start of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01Fellner, A.,Vaccaro, C.M.
Publications & Presentations
- Bupivacaine Use After Posterior Colporrhaphy to Reduce Postoperative Pain: A Multicenter, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial.Carson T. Kaeser, Rodger Rothenberger, Dani Zoorob, James L. Whiteside> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2021 Jun 23
- Insight into resident burnout, mental wellness, and coping mechanisms early in the COVID-19 pandemic.Dani Zoorob, Shivam S Shah, Danielle La Saevig, Courtney Murphy, Shaza Aouthmany, K. Brickman> ;PLOS ONE. 2021 Apr 15
- Uterine Fibroid in a 16-Year-Old Adolescent Managed with a Fertility-Sparing Approach: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.Courtney A. Murphy, Oxana Zarudskaya, Carmen Kakish, Dani Zoorob, Sonyoung Seo-Patel> ;Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2021 Feb 13
- Join now to see all
- The Autologous Pubovaginal Sling: When And How To Place ItKarram M, Zoorob D, OBG Management, 11/2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: