Dr. Al-Hamad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office81 N Mario Capecchi Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Phone(801) 662-1000Fax(801) 662-6202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2016 - 2018
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 2015 - 2016
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2012 - 2015
- Jordan University of Science and Technology FOMClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsMetabolic syndrome in children and adolescents.Dania Al-Hamad, Vandana Raman> ;Translational pediatrics. 2017 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: