Dr. Klimek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551Fax(602) 222-6435
- Is this information wrong?
- Everyone has a story. Mine is going back to residency and fellowship to train in Hospice and Palliative care. I believe everything happens for a reason and this is my calling. I know it sounds corney but I believe I have something special to offer my patients and my coworkers.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Care, 2017 - 2018
- Creighton UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Broadlawns Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Creighton UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1995 - 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: