Dr. Attanasio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3003 W Good Hope Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53209Phone(414) 352-3100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State License 2006 - 2021
- IL State License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Iodine supplementation restores fertility of sheep exposed to iodine deficiency.Ferri, N., Ulisse, S., Aghini-Lombardi, F., Graziano, F. M., Di Mattia, T., Russo, F. P., Arizzi, M., Baldini, E., Trimboli, P., Attanasio, D., Fumarola, A., Pinchera,...> ;J Endocrinol Invest. 2003 Nov
- ESR spectroscopy as a tool for identifying joining fragments of antique marbles: the example of a pulpit by Donatello and Michelozzo.Attanasio, D., Platania, R.> ;J Magn Reson. 2000 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: