Are you Dr. Caloras?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Main St
Charlestown, NH 03603Phone(603) 826-5711
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Caloras, MD is a family physician in Charlestown, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Vermont, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Springfield Hospital.
Education & Training
- UPMC ShadysideResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NH State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 1996
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Combined PPC-PCMH Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsInflammatory changes in the epididymis after vasectomy in the Lewis rat.Charles J. Flickinger, John C. Herr, Daniel Caloras, John R. Sisak, Stuart S. Howards> ;Biology of Reproduction. 1990 Jul 1
- 6 citationsHistologic analysis of orchiopexy in a cryptorchid rabbit model.Jon L. Pryor, G. Samuel Hurt, Daniel Caloras, Terry T. Turner, Charles J. Flickinger, Stuart S. Howards> ;The Journal of Urology. 1989 Aug 1
- 10 citationsTesticular Alterations are Linked to the Presence of Elevated Antisperm Antibodies in Sprague-Dawley Rats after Vasectomy and VasovasostomyCharles J. Flickinger, Stuart S. Howards, Peter O. Carey, Donald R. Spell, Sheila J. Kendrick, Daniel Caloras, Thomas N. Gallien, John C. Herr> ;The Journal of Urology. 1988 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Springfield HospitalSpringfield, Vermont