Overview of Dr. Danila
Dr. Daniel Danila is an oncologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He received his medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and has been in practice 21 years. Dr. Danila accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 389 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Oncology.
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065Fax(646) 227-2417
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2005 - 2009
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- A Phase 2 Study Combining Ipilimumab With Abiraterone Acetate Plus Prednisone in Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy-naïve Patients With Progressive Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Sep 01Cetnar, J.P.,Danila, D.C.,Kuzel, T.
- A Phase 1a/1b, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of EZN-4176, an Androgen Receptor mRNA Antagonist, in Adult Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01Bono, J.d.,Buchbinder, A.,Danila, D.,Huq, N.,Sutphen, J.
Publications & Presentations
- Development and validation of circulating tumour cell enumeration (Epic Sciences) as a prognostic biomarker in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancerHoward I. Scher, Andrew J. Armstrong, Joseph D. Schonhoft, Audrey Gill, Jimmy L. Zhao, Ethan Barnett, Emily Carbone, J. Lu, Emmanuel S. Antonarakis, Jun Luo, Scott T. ...> ;European Journal of Cancer. 2021 Apr 21
- Circulating Tumor Cell Chromosomal Instability and Neuroendocrine Phenotype by Immunomorphology and Poor Outcomes in Men with mCRPC Treated with Abiraterone or Enzalut...Landon C. Brown, Susan Halabi, Joseph D. Schonhoft, Qian Yang, Jun Luo, David M. Nanus, Paraskevi Giannakakou, Russell Z. Szmulewitz, Daniel C. Danila, Ethan Barnett, ...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2021 Apr 5
- Attenuation of SRC Kinase Activity Augments PARP Inhibitor–mediated Synthetic Lethality in BRCA2-altered Prostate TumorsGoutam Chakraborty, Nabeela Khan Patail, Rahim Hirani, Subhiksha Nandakumar, Ying Z. Mazzu, Yuki Yoshikawa, Mohammad Omar Atiq, Lina E. Jehane, Konrad H. Stopsack, Gwo...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2021 Mar 15
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
CIGNA Open Access
Empire BCBS HMO
Empire BCBS PPO
First Health PPO
GHI PPOGreat West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
MVP Healthcare PPO
Oxford Health Freedom
Oxford Health Liberty
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: