Are you Dr. Dire?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHwy 281 South
Burnet, TX 78611Phone(512) 715-3010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Dire, MD is a pediatric emergency medicine physician in Burnet, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Arkansas, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, University Medical Center at Brackenridge, and University Health.
Education & Training
- Darnall Army Community HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2013
- OK State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOmental liposarcoma presenting as chronic constipation.Jimmy L. Hightower, Daniel J Dire> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2014 Jul 1
- A child with leukocoria.Cpt Veronica C. Damasco, Daniel J Dire> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2011 Dec 1
- 27 citationsA prospective evaluation of risk factors for infections from dog-bite wounds.Daniel J. Dire, David E. Hogan, Mark W. Riggs> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2008 Sep 29
- Join now to see all