Dr. Disandro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Cooper Plz
Camden, NJ 08103Phone+1 856-342-2627
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Rectal administration of N-acetylcysteine in swine: a pilot study.Greenberg, M. I., Grazioso, H., DiSandro, D., Stiller, S., Ferko, A. P.> ;Vet Hum Toxicol. 1997 Dec
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center - Mercy Fitzgerald CampusDarby, Pennsylvania
- Cooper University Health CareCamden, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: