Dr. Eichinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1095 Irvine Blvd
Tustin, CA 92780Phone(714) 505-7110Fax(714) 505-7108
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Huntington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 1993 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsImaging and identification of waterborne parasites using a chip-scale microscope.Seung Ah Lee, Jessey Erath, Guoan Zheng, Xiaoze Ou, Phil Willems, Daniel Eichinger, Ana Rodriguez, Changhuei Yang> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Feb 26
- 20 citationsCompounds of the upper gastrointestinal tract induce rapid and efficient excystation of Entamoeba invadensBiswa Nath Mitra, Gabriele Pradel, Ute Frevert, Daniel Eichinger> ;International Journal for Parasitology. 2010 May 1
- 4 citationsAnalysis of Commercial Entamoeba histolytica ELISA Kits for the Detection of Entamoeba invadens in ReptilesLaurie A. Brewer, Mary C. Denver, Meredith Whitney, Daniel J. Eichinger> ;Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine. 2008 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Review Encystation in Parasitic ProtozoaDaniel Eichinger, DO, ScienceDirect
- InquIry: A Journal of Undergraduate ResearchAugust 31st, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: