Are you Dr. Elizondo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8901 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20889Phone+1 301-295-1339
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Elizondo, MD is an ophthalmologist in Bethesda, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1993 - 1996
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAllergic fungal sinusitis with massive intracranial extension presenting with tearing.Animesh Petkar, Luigi K. F. Rao, Daniel R. Elizondo, Jeffrey Cutler, Donald Taillon, M. Teresa Magone> ;Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2011 Jul 1